Saturday, January 15, 2011

A List of Sorts

So I decided to make a list of favorites or things that make me smile. =)

I love TGIFridays!

Snickers and 100 Grands are the best candy bars!

Hearing my baby say "thank you, momma" melts my heart.

Roller coasters!!

I could sit and listen to someone play the piano for hours whether classical or more contemporary music.

Dave Matthews has the best voice!

"Lost" had to of been one of the best series!

When any one of my sons come up to me just to randomly hug me.

Hiking!

The sound of the ocean.

My childrens' laughter.

I love giving gifts whether big or small.

A friend you can always count on.

Knowing that you're loved.

Throwing pots.

Friends' random facebook posts.

Coke and Dr. Pepper!

A clean house!

Water skiing.

Watching a sunset.

Meteor showers.

A nice cozy bed.

Cheesecake!

Sarcasm.

I'm sure there are others and as I think of them I'll add them to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment