Monday, December 27, 2010

A Little About Me

So this will be my first post on my blog. I figured as such it should have something to do with me.

Lets start with basics.

I'm 28 though I'm told I look anywhere from 5-10 years younger than that. I have a strong southern accent thanks to living in Tennessee all my life. I am a mother to three wonderful boys. I've been married since I was 19.

Interests anyone? I love photography and art. I hope to have a potter's wheel sometime next year. I've played the piano since I was 4.

I love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter. I've read the Harry Potter series twice now. I love going out and doing things outdoors. Like a true southerner, I love to go muddin! One day I'll have my own 4-wheeler and some dirt bikes. I love water skiing! Although, I'm deathly afraid of whats in the water. I have to convince myself to jump in! I cannot stand fish!

I run. I plan on doing any and all races in my area that I can. I will not go one week this year without logging at least 15 miles per week!

I'm a very picky eater. I do not like seafood. Certain textures of food bother me.

My husband likes to call me a lemon. I have to get screened for colon cancer every 5 years. I also was just diagnosed to be at the last stage before cervical cancer. I had surgery to remove the bad cells and it was a success. So now I have to get checked every few months. I wont be defeated by it all!

I volunteer at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I absolutely love it! I work in the garden there.

I have insecurities just like anyone else. I've been shy all my life. I'm always the one listening, not talking. I am a random thinker. I jump from one topic to another. If I'm nervous when I'm around you, I'll ramble.

I have crazy quirks. I have a certain order I clean the house. I hate going to bed if the house is a wreck. I cant do laundry if my bed is not made. Do not mess up the tub of butter or get crumbs in it!! Or the peanut better or jelly!

Well, thats all I can think of for right now. I hope I'll make more posts, more often. But expect them to be random!

No comments:

Post a Comment